Preferred Medical Network - One Source. Many Solutions.

As a nationwide workers' compensation management company, Preferred Medical Network offers a single source for complete and quality solutions that are flexible, easy to implement and offer substantial savings.

Administering workers' compensation medical and pharmacy claims is our specialty and single focus. Our goal is your complete satisfaction through fast, courteous, comprehensive and personal service.

Exclusive Preferred Medical Network benefits:

  • Customization of services to fit your work comp needs
  • Exceptional service with personal care

Exclusive Medical Services & Equipment (DME) benefits:

  • One of the best hearing aid networks available
  • Unique return to independence/return to work rehabilitation program

Exclusive work comp Rx benefits:

  • The largest contracted pharmacy network in the nation including major, national chains, totaling over 64,000 pharmacies
  • 98% workers' compensation network utilization rate with the remaining 2% direct billed from member or 3rd party billing agent
  • 95% pharmacy network penetration nationwide
  • 95% generic prescription utilization
  • 100% electronic bill adjudication
  • Nationally recognized Pharmacy SmartComp program, which averages $16 savings per prescription from prior systems
  • High Utilization Pattern Alert program
  • One of the most limited formulary lists in the industry to ensure costs are managed without sacrificing patient care
  • Instant patient information to prevent drug interactions in combination with other drugs, allergies or medical conditions/diseases
  • No cost card mailings
  • No separate fees for drug utilization review (DUR) services
  • Immediate customer service with courteous, live staff
  • Alleviate paperwork and administration management responsibilities

Work comp Rx administration:

  • Complete online management including EDI
  • Activity, savings and management reports
  • Close working relationship with individual claims specialists
  • Paperless environment for pharmacy, patient and health plan
  • Instant additions, updates or term for eligibility updates/transfers
  • Instant medical history, purchasing info and/or insurance copay details at time of claimant Rx fill
  • Specialized call center for claims specialists, patients and pharmacies

Medical Services & Equipment (DME) administration:

  • Complete online management
  • Close working relationship with case managers and discharge planners
  • Specialized call center for claimants, providers, case managers and discharge planners
  • Fraud and abuse prevention
  • No third party vendors

Work comp Rx administration:

  • Rx savings well below all state fee schedules
  • Customized Rx formulary executed by clinical staff
  • Program utilization training for claimants and physicians
  • Three-tiered drug utilization review (DUR)

Medical Services & Equipment (DME) administration:

  • Savings information on every invoice
  • Contracted network with community-based healthcare providers securing the lowest prices available
  • Knowledgeable service representatives recommend the most cost effective product or service
  • Trained staff that is always looking for more ways to improve savings and effectiveness
  • Lowest-cost brand names
  • One of the most competitive hearing aid programs available
  • No out of pocket expenses
  • Personal assistance to ensure complete care and satisfaction
  • Access to interpreters in over 100 languages

Work comp Rx administration:

  • Instant Rx benefits for immediate access
  • Access to the largest workers’ compensation pharmacy network in the industry of more than 61,000 pharamacies
  • Pharmacy network utilization via phone, fax, email or web
  • Home Mail Order Pharmacy Service

Medical Services & Equipment (DME) administration:

  • Personal assistance in all cases for the claimant and/or physician
  • Close monitoring during the entire rehabilitation process to ensure responsible treatment
  • Complete management of home medical supplies for the catastrophically injured
  • No solicitation of supplies
  • Guaranteed nationwide delivery on all products and services
  • Overnight shipment upon request
  • Quality products and services including many brand names
  • Get PMN advantages...
  • Time savings
  • Cost containment
  • Claimant benefits